I’ve lost weight before. In fact, I lost 75lbs years ago. It was life changing. My confidence went up, it helped shape my hobbies, and ultimately my career. Golf was also a sport I picked up early on. It’s a sport that anyone can play, and can be enjoyed at any level. When I lost the weight, my golf game went down the tubes.
It’s funny where life takes you. I run a personal training and nutrition business out of TPC Summerlin, a PGA tour owned facility. Each day, we work with awesome people getting strong, feeling better, and playing better golf.
Food and exercise should enhance your life, not stress, hurt, or takeaway from valuable time experiencing other things
There isn’t one type of food or style of eating that can universally change the world. These are individual choices and there are many different ways of eating that can work
Golf fitness training, body composition, and health goals don’t have to be separate things. They can work in harmony instead of against each other, which happens too often.
A minimal effective dose should be used. Unless it’s also your hobby, just use the most effective strategies to enhance your life.
- Master’s in Nutrition Science (University at Buffalo)
- Registered Dietitian (RD)
- Bachelors in Exercise Science
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified (TPI)
- Completed the Functional Movement Screen level 1 and 2, Precision Nutrition, and Strongfirst Kettlebell certifications but have not renewed.